Australia is a vibrant country wherea huge population is young and dynamic. It is officially called the Commonwealth of Australia. Australia is considered one of the developed and wealthiest nations. It ranks 5th in the world in per capita income and is the 12th largest economy in the world. Australia is said to a high quality of life, health, education and economic freedom, and protection of civil and political rights. Australian people have a reputation for being amongst the friendliest in the world. Its economy is booming with growing opportunities in all sectors. Australia has the third-largest enrollment of international students after the USA and the UK. Australians are tolerant of the cultures, religion, language, and lifestyle, making Australia a multicultural country. The contemporary lifestyle and indigenous culture attract many international students every year. With a wide range of land areas and a lesser population, Australia has the demand for professionally skilled workers.
Why Study in Australia
- Australian degree is recognized and valued across the globe. On completion of the degree, the universities give a CRICOS code which shows that the degree so obtained it recognized globally.
- Australian educational institutes are recognized as one of the best in the world.A high level of educational standard is followed by universities.
- The fee structure and cost of living in Australia is highly competitive than in other countries.
- A wide variety of courses are offered by the universities along with flexibility in the delivery methods. They quickly incorporate the latest innovations in science and technology and adopt modern trends in marketing and management courses.
- In the International Student Assessment program, Australia ranks among the top five to thirty developed nations.
- Pursuing higher education from an Australian university is value for money and they offer a shorter and more intensive course. The duration for the master's courses varies for one year to one and a half to two years.
- Australian universities accept Indian degree 12+3 for enrollment in the masters’ course.
- The visa process is quite transparent, fair and straightforward.
- Not only the private universities have modern facilities and latest infrastructure but also the government-funded universities provide similar infrastructure and facilities.
- The students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week while studying.
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Australia comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum (A$)
||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
||24,000 – 36,000