Cyprus is known as the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus is a dynamic business center and fast growing education destination. It has a diverse multicultural environment. Cyprus is now stable and economically advanced member of the European Union. It has one of the lowest costs of living and very low crime rates.
Why Study in Cyprus
- The educational institutions in Cyprus offer excellent standard of education.
- The tuitions fees to study at any university in Cyprus is affordable.
- Cyprus offers outstanding facilities to international students including cultural, social and sports activities.
- Moreover, there are variety of clubs such as technology clubs, science club, sports club, photography club, and many more that help students to explore their hobbies.
- Many colleges in Cyprus are based on American system of education.
- Few Universities in Cyprus offers double degree programs.
- The degree provided by the universities of Cyprus are recognized internationally.
- The visa obtaining process is easy and straightforward.
- In most of the universities the students are not required to show any English proficiency test such as TOEFL and IELTS.
- Most of the courses are offered in English which enables an easy to international students.
- International students are allowed to take up part time jobs.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Cyprus comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 55,000
||Master’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 30,000