Demark is known to be the happiest country in the world. Demark has low crime rate and high welfare system, making it a safe and stable place to stay. It is one of the oldest states in Europe. The Danish education system is getting an unremarkable attention across the global. Denmark offers myriad of outdoor activities. It has a diverse geography and historical sites and museums. The cities of Denmark offer a vibrant atmosphere, high-quality health services and efficient transport system. The climate of is a mix of mild winters and cool summers. Denmark is considered in the league of most progressive countries across the globe. Denmark is a prefect blend of stunning intelligence, fun and thoughtful composition making it an appropriate place for studying abroad.
Why Study in Denmark
- The universities in Denmark offer around 200 courses across a wide spectrum of disciplines such as technology, humanities, business, economics, etc.
- Tuition fees is relatively less in Denmark than other counterparts.
- Students are automatically entitled to a visa for 26 countries, as Denmark falls in the Schengen Zone.
- About 85% of the population speaks English making it easy for students to adapt to the culture.
- The education system in Denmark emphasizes on innovative thinking and creativity.
- The universities of Denmark offer internationally recognized degrees.
- The visa process for studying in Demark is relatively easier than other countries.
- At Denmark universities, traditional lectures are combined with industrial collaborations and teaching methods that promote student’s ability to use what they have learned into innovative solution.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Denmark comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum (Euro)
||12,000 – 15,000
||Specialized Courses Fee
||Cost of Living
||9,000 – 10,800