Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is the desert city-state on the shores of the beautiful Arabian Gulf. It has clean sandy beaches and clear blue-green waters. It is famous for Nouveau Arab architecture. Dubai is considered as an ancient heritage place. Apart from its exquisite architecture and culture, the education is noteworthy. It is a very safe and modern country.
Why Study in Dubai:
- Dubai offers lucrative career opportunities.
- Dubai is considered as a foundation of academic excellence along with reputed institutions.
- Universities at Dubai offers a range of programs for international students.
- Dubai, being one of the fastest growing economies of the world, offers excellent job opportunities.
- The educational institutions in Dubai are affiliated to international universities giving the students a greater exposures.
- Dubai is the central hub of the world and students can travel anywhere from their host country.
- The standard of living in Dubai is considered as one of the best in the world.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Dubai comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 55,000
||Master’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 30,000