Ireland is a beautiful Island country situated in Europe. It is said to be Europe’s most entrepreneurial national with exceptional job opportunities. It is a home to many of the world’s top high-performance companies. Ireland is said to be the most peaceful and friendliest country. It is said to be very dynamic and modern country with young population. Ireland not only has the fastest growing economy in the world but also offers highest quality of life in the world.
Why Study in Ireland:
- Education in Ireland is value for money due to shorter and more intensive courses.
- Educational Institutions in Ireland are internationally recognized with extensive choice of courses.
- Ireland is the hub for worlds renowned IT, Pharma and Finance companies offering excellent employment opportunities to the international students.
- Ireland offers indefinite right to stay making it an ideal study destination.
- Ireland is said to have one of the best education systems in the world.
- Moreover, Ireland is an English-speaking country which makes it a preferred destination for international students.
- Ireland’s higher education system ranks among world’s top 20.
- The tuition fees in Irish universities is reasonable as compared to other popular study destinations.
- Ireland allows international students to work for 20 hours a week during their course and are permitted to work for full time during vacations.
- There are plethora of scholarships available for international students in Ireland from a variety of sources such as the Government of Ireland, the Irish Higher Education Institutions and other organizations.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Ireland comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 55,000
||Master’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 30,000