Situated in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, Italy has an enormous and diversified history, culture, art, and cuisine. the relics from the ancient period can be seen across the country in the form of ruins of the Roman Empire, gorgeous churches, and medieval castles. Italy is known for its bustling politics, business, and research. It homes several embassies, governmental agencies, international organizations, and multinational companies. There are umpteen national and international events celebrated in Italy. It has produced many distinguished designers such as Versace, Armani, Gucci, Benetton, and Prada. It offers scrumptious food at affordable rates. Itlay is home to myriad UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Why Study in Italy
- Italy has favorable and warm climatic conditions than its northern counterparts.
- The impressive and exquisite architecture and history entice a lot of tourism making the scope of tourism and hospitality industry for vibrant and talented international students.
- By studying in Italy the students get an opportunity to learn new languages.
- Italy homes some of the oldest universities in the world.
- Italy was the founder of the Bologna Process.
- Italy offers the finest courses in the field of art, architecture, and fashion.
- The country offers a multicultural ambiance and is considered to be one of the most student-friendly places in Europe.
- The commutation in Italy is easier and cheaper as it has an ultra-developed public transportation system.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Italycomprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 55,000
||Master’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 30,000