Lithuania is located in the heart of the Europe, having a blend of old traditions and modern charm. Lithuania boasts affordable living and education cost to its international students. Lithuanians are one of the ethnic groups in the Baltic regions.
Why Study in Lithuania:
- Lithuania offers wide range of higher education programs based on Bologna Declaration.
- The universities in Lithuania provide high standard of education.
- The academic year starts in September and ends in mid-June.
- The academic year is divided into two semesters – spring and autumn.
- The students have the right to opt for full-time or part-time studies.
- Each study program in Lithuania is evaluated according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- Lithuania permits international students to take up part-time job for up to 20 hours a week.
- IELTS is not required to study in any university in Lithuania.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Lithuania comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 55,000
||Master’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 30,000