Mauritius is a volcanic island nation located in the Indian Ocean which is popular for its golden beaches, reefs, and lagoons. Mauritius is a blend of diverse cultures and religions. It has carved a reputation of being socially, economically and politically stable country. It is easily accessible and conveniently connected with different most of the countries. The students are provided with free transport and public health care service. Mauritius experience warm tropical climate without any severe weather changes. Mauritius has a world-wide reputation for being open to the world as one of the most business-friendly countries, having national strategies for attracting foreign investors.
Why Study in Mauritius:
- The universities in Mauritius offer wide range of courses with unequalled opportunities.
- The quality of education imparted by the institutions in Mauritius is constantly monitored by the Tertiary Education Commissions (TEC).
- Most of the workforce is well versed with English and French.
- International students can work up to 20 hours weekly.
- The Mauritius universities have excellent infrastructure facility.
- The cost living in is considered to be low or moderate with relatively affordable housing.
- Visa obtaining process is streamlined and hassle free.
- The tuitions fees in the universities is lower compared to other countries.
- With quality education at affordable education and living, cost allows the international students to enjoy a heartfelt experience.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Mauritius comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 55,000
||Master’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 30,000