About New Zealand
New Zealand is an island country located in the Pacific Ocean comprising of many small islands. The two major islands that make most of New Zealand are the North Island and South Island. Despite its isolated location, New Zealand is a developed nation with great connections with the rest of the world. New Zealand is considered to be the second most peaceful country in the world. It not only has world-class universities but also offers a high quality of lifestyle. New Zealand is known for its diverse communities, vibrant cities, stunning natural scenery and an unbeatable range of outdoor pursuits. It is best known for its stunning countryside.Cities such as Auckland and Wellington offer phenomenal cultural activities. There are few crime prospects and the country is a safe place with a friendly multicultural society to live.
Why Study in New Zealand
- Eight of its state-funded universities hold the top 3% ranking globally.
- The government is investing heavily in the education sector in order to increase research and study opportunities boosting its presence across the globe.
- The colleges and universities of New Zealand are known for their world-class education. The quality of education they impart is highly renowned across the world.
- New Zealand’s program for international students is one of its kind for students from almost every major.
- The cost of studying is more affordable than the US and UK.
- The country proffers a high standard of living along with excellent job opportunities for the students.
- New Zealand has a flexible entry requirement and rolling intake process, which enables students to secure admissions throughout the year.
- The universities offer a scholarship to students from over 90 countries. India one of the 90 countries.
- Visa processing is an easy process for studying in New Zealand.
- New Zealand is more preferred as it issues internships and part times opportunities to foreign students, up to 3 years of post-study work visa and even a chance to apply for permanent residency.
- Students attain a one-year job search visa after completion of their studies.
- If a student finds a full-time job during the job search period, they are eligible to receive a two-year work permit.
- Dependents can accompany the student and have the right to work.
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in New Zealand comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum (NZ$)
||18,000 – 40,000
||20,000 – 35,000
||Cost of Living
||10,000 – 15,000