Spain is the third largest country in Europe. It has rich cultural history and heritage. The vibrant cities and verdant countryside are some of the captivating scenic beauties in Spain. The country’s warm climate and cuisine on the Mediterranean shore are compelling. It is a mix of professional, cosmopolitan life with more dynamic and charming regional cultures. The Spanish lifestyle provides a slow pace of life.
Why Study in Spain:
- Spain is very welcoming and friendly towards international students.
- The Spanish degree and credit structure are widely accepted at higher education institutes.
- Universities of Spain offers flexible study hours and incorporates advanced technologies in the learning environment.
- The Spanish universities have highly qualified teaching staff.
- The degrees from the Spanish universities are internationally recognized.
*Not mandatory for all universities.
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Spain comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum (CA$)
||Bachelor’s and Master’s course Tuition Fees
||1,500 – 16,000
||Cost of Living
||1,000 – 1,400