Switzerland is famous for the mountainous terrain along with picturesque villages, and lakes. It proffers marvelous cultural boost to the international students. It is a home to four foreign languages, namely Swiss German, French, Italian and Romansch. The cities comprises of medieval quarters, having the landmarks including Zytglogge Clock Tower found in the capital Bern and the wooden chapel bridge in Lucerne. It is an ideal place for activities like ski and hiking. The public transport system is unbeatable in Switzerland and provides easy access between major cities.
Why Study in Switzerland
- The educational environment in the universities of Switzerland is quite friendly and caring.
- The academic standard of Switzerland is of superior quality.
- The international students are exposed to people from across the global helping them gain a global outlook and politically neutral understanding of life.
- The banking and Finance Sector has dominance in Switzerland.
- Switzerland is also renowned for its Swiss watches and chocolates.
- Switzerland hosts several cantonal universities along with the top two Institutes of Technology which are known for their state-of-the-art facility.
- The Swiss Management Programs are highly renowned for the quality of the education they impart to the students.
- The universities of Switzerland offer top-notch quality of hospitality programs along with lucrative job opportunities after the end of the course.
- The Cost of Living and affordable education cost makes Switzerland one of the favorable countries to study.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education inSwitzerlandcomprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 55,000
||Master’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 30,000