About the UK
The UK is said to be the most adorable country to live in. Its capital city, London is consistently featured in the top 10 livable cities in the world. With the superior quality of life and excellent educational institutions, the UK has become one of the top destinations to study. The UK also provides much more flexibility to its international students.
Why Study in the UK
- The UK is the house of top renowned universities in the world. The University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge to name of few.
- The UK has 18 universities amongst the world’s top 100.
- The UK is considered as the world leader in many areas of education such as engineering, science, business, management, law, finance, art, and design.
- Young aspirants enjoy a unique experience with over 160 universities and numerous courses the UK offers.
- The UK government provides various scholarships to international students depending on nationality.
- The international students are also eligible to sources internships, work-placements, and dissertation placements depending on the university and course opted.
- The UK has an excellent reputation as a global study destination as UK education is value for money as students receive globally recognized degrees which can be tailored to your interests and often include specialized modules.
- Shorter and more intensive courses; easy admission and visa process; a large number of scholarships and bursaries make this an ideal choice for international students.
- One-year Masters in the UK with one-year work placements is the best opportunity an international student can get.
- The course fees are low and affordable in UK universities than other preferred destinations.
- Most universities in the UK offer multiple intakes, making it easy for international students to apply.
- The universities in the UK offer a modern learning environment with a multicultural atmosphere and reasonable cost of living.
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in the UK comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum (GBP)
||10,000 – 22,000
||Cost of Living
||10,000 – 12,000
||Total Cost (Tuition Fees + Cost of Living)
||20,000 – 30,000