About the USA
The USA is said to be the most powerful country in terms of economic stability.The USA is a democratic country with a strong economic and social background.The vibrant diverse culture and mixed society enable international students to adapt to the new lifestyle with ease. Quality of education, cutting edge technology, better job opportunities, excellent funding options, and flexible curriculum are few reasons which attract the students to pursue their education in the USA.Investment in the USA education is considered as fruitful. The USA is always at the forefront in the field of technology, research, and techniques, and claims to provide the best and latest equipment and resources’ to its students.
Why Study in the USA
- The USA is the home of leading universities and colleges in the world. Nearly 50 of the top 200 universities in the world are located in the USA.
- The USA offers a range of highly sophisticated and enlightening educational environment in the universities.
- The universities in the USA also provide wide spectrum facilities to international students such as tuition fees waiver, accommodation options, scholarships, etc.
- Universities in the USA are also credited for innumerable patents and ground-breaking innovations, offering a chance to study and compete with some of the finest minds in the respective fields.
- One of the most distinguishing features of universities in the USA is the flexibility of applying to a variety of courses related to research-centric science and technology.
- The USA offers numerous ways to provide financial assistance to international students. Some of them are full or partial tuition fee waivers, research assistantship, teaching assistantship, graduate assistantship, paid internships, and part-time work opportunities.
- Students can apply for the Optional Practical Training (OPT) after graduation that allows them to work in their chosen field for 12-36 months after completion of course.
- The median salary range after a four-year degree in the US is $ 61,000 reaching $ 1,20,700 at mid-career level.
- An accreditation process is followed by universities and colleges in the USA. This is to ensure that educational institutions meet the required standard of quality and integrity related to academics and administration services.
- There are some community colleges that provide two-year associate degree programs assistance to help international students to prepare for an undergraduate degree or obtain occupational skill or for immediate employment.
- The usual academic calendar of the universities in the USA is from September to May. This is divided into two academic terms of 16 to 18 weeks, this is termed as semesters. Whereas, there are certain schools that run on a quarter or trimester system, wherein the semesters are for 10 to 12 weeks.
- TOEFL iBT
- SAT for Bachelor’s Degree
- ACT for Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT for pursuing MBA
- GRE for any Master’s Degree
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in the USA comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum ($)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 55,000
||Master’s Degree Tuition Fees
||15,000 – 30,000