Vibrant economy, stunning landscapes, and diverse culture are what define Malaysia. It homes most of the leading universities around the world. Malaysia is a geographically safe country that has modern infrastructure and efficient transportation. The weather of Malaysia is favorable and easily adaptable for the students. Malaysia is a peaceful country to stay, having a perfect blend of nature and modernity.
Why Study in Malaysia
- Vast range of globally renowned institutes.
- Tremendous improvements are being implemented in the local universities to match the global standards.
- The cost of higher education is lower than other international destinations.
- It boasts a vibrant mix of different cultures enabling a perfect multicultural environment for the international students to learn and grow.
- Most of the universities in Malaysia offer twinning degree option
- The higher education system of Malaysia is closely monitored by Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Many universities of UK and the USA have their institutions in Malaysia.
- The cost of education is lower compared to its counter-parts.
- The immigration procedures are also easy and hassle-free.
- The students can work up to 20 hours per week.
Cost of Education:
The cost of education in Malaysia comprises tuition fees, living costs, and insurance. The course fees vary depending upon the university, location, citizenship, and level of study.
||Average of Cost Living per annum(RM)
||Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees
||43,000 – 1,00,000
||Post-Graduate Degree Tuition Fees
||1,800 – 30,000
||Cost of Living